Holistic measurement plan and technology roadmap
The customer is at the heart of everything we do
- To understand our customer’s unique needs and concerns, and ensure they are treated more than a transaction
- To provide comms, support, products & services that meet customer’s unique needs
- To change customer’s perception of Synergy, by educating them around energy landscape & their energy consumption
- To change customer’s energy consumption behaviour, by providing helpful solutions
Living the visionlooks like
- Needs of Western Australians will be front and centre, and we are providing West Australians with benefits & better experiences
- All teams will collaborate toward the same goals
- We have consistency in our processes
- We have the skills & resources needed
- We are using data to think ahead strategically & forecast
We’ll know it’s working because
- Better Customer Experience Score (CES) & more positive overall feedback (less negative)
- Less calls to Call Centre and reduced cost to serve by increasing self serve
- Increase in market share for: electricity (contestable customers) solar PV and battery
- Digital Balance ran a series of workshops to understand and define the CX strategy and subsequent roadmap.
- From the outputs of the workshops, we put together a strategy, recommendations and roadmap with prioritised features and dependencies.
- A 3-year program with features and technology recommended seek to maximise capability of current platforms, whilst assisting Synergy to know their customer, deliver more data-driven decisions and personalised experiences to customers.
- Set the up the team with processes, frameworks and knowledge to be able to run experimentation and personalisation programs ongoing.
A three-year approach
Setting solid foundations is key when becoming data driven, whether the business is at the beginning of the journey or working towards a personalised 1:1 experience. We assessed Synergy’s maturity across 4 key pillars: Strategy, Process, People, and Data & Technology.
The final roadmap is in three stages reflecting the growth year on year from foundational work through to innovation and a mature program. Each stage delivers value to the business, whilst building on prior work to enable the long-term view of a frictionless and personalised experiences for all customers.
- Technology platforms
- Single view of the customer
- Future success
- People & Process
- Year 1: Foundational & Quick Wins (Know Me)
- Year 2: Optimising and building out view of customer (Advise Me)
- Year 3: Mature CX & Data / Innovation (Tell Me)